Prefabricated Steel Frame Structure building is a type of structure system which is formed by the main steel framework linking up H-section, Z-section and U-section steel components. roof and walls using a variety of panels and other components such as windows and doors. The steel workshop warehouse building is widely used for workshop, industrial plant, warehouse and so on.
The Detail information of the Prefabricated Steel Frame Structure Warehouse
|1.Size||width X length X eave height, roof slope （custom design）|
|2.Type||single span, double-span or multi-span|
|single floor, two story or muti-story|
|3.Base||cement and steel foundation bolts|
|4.Column and beam||material Q345 or Q235 steel|
|5.Bracing||X or V or other type bracing made from angle , round pipe etc|
|6. Purlin||size from C120~C320,Z100~Z200|
|7.Roof and wall panel||single colorful corrugated steel sheet,|
|single colorful corrugated steel sheet + insulation cotton + steel mesh （insulation）|
Installation of steel structure factory
Prefabricated steel structures can be installed quickly because each project has assembly details, components that have been machined and detailed installation instructions.
Base (cement or foundation)
Install main steel
Install wall panel & roof
Finished steel structure
1. Good waterproof performance without extra facilities.
2. Good performance of heat-insulation.
3. Light weight, convenient for shipment and transportation.
4. Various designs available , customized designs acceptable.
5. Wide range of application, could be used as offices, command posts, sentry boxes, dormitories, shops , Kiosks and so on.
Detailed Display of the Steel Frame Structure Warehouse